Beautiful chiyogami paper covered magazine files, individually handmade at our workshop in Britain are the perfect addition to any household, study or workplace. Our skilled team of craftsman & women combine premium materials and attention-to-detail to tailor each one of our magazine files to order. Making them the perfect accessory for the organiser in your home with a taste for life's finer things. These provide a practical solution for housing all those magazines, brochures and documents you seem to be endlessly tidying or losing.
There is also an option to fit one of our card frames for easy referencing.
Chiyogami is beautiful, silkscreened paper from Japan. Each sheet is handmade using a combination of different colours, with each colour being printed and dried individually. We love the vibrancy and soft, tactile touch of these papers.
- Made for you in choice of beautiful, chiyogami papers.
- Size External W 9 x D 25 x H 32cm.
- Made from 90% recycled materials.
- Strong, recycled wood construction.
- Soft, felt pad on base to protect surfaces.
- Handmade for you in Britain.
- Choose your favourite chiyogami paper to suit your interior.
- Add card frames to spine for easy referencing.
- Different card frame shape & colour to suit your style.