Personalise your products
Debossing is our favoured method to create unique personalisation and branding. Select from a blind deboss, creating a beautifully subtle textured finish, or coloured deboss, transferring high pigment foil into the surface.
Our Standard Debossing Process:
- Coagulate the correct lettering for the desired press.
- Position the engraved lettering correctly into the locked press.
- Heat the plate to around 212 °F or 100°C.
- Select a gold or silver foil, or plain emboss the material
- Position the material to ensure the deboss is correctly placed.
- Press firm down on the press allowing a clear imprint imprinted
- Allowing the material to cool.
- You now have a beautifully embossed product.
We also commission custom stamps for company logos. Sending your brand logo to an external company that uses graphic design software to digitally import your logo onto a CNC machine. This then die-cuts the logo file into a bespoke metal plate which is sent to us to deboss your products with.
To view examples of our branding services view here.Back to all Articles